"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back at home.

This is a quick post. We had a great start to our morning. Everyone dressed, ate, and packed in the car for a early start (due to the fog) for our day. We get half way to work and Aubrey says "Mommy...my tummy hurts!" I think oh gosh...are you going to throw up, and she shakes her head yes. I scream at Steven...pull over...Jamie is blocking the right side. Steven jumps out to the left, and opens the door (on the side of a major interstate) and she throws up in the car. I call my friend Heather to get my boss' cell. I am worried to death. I have already missed work for this and now she has thrown up in my car! My boss was really nice, she said go home. I had to come home and bath her, wash the inside of the car, her car seat, and all the clothes (including Steven's where she got him). At least it was cheerios and milk, it still was yuck! She is suppose to have her 5th Birthday Party tomorrow. I hope that she feels better. She is resting really well. Jamie is still teething, I think that one has actually cut on through, he keeps rubbing his tongue across the top of his mouth.

I sure hope to have a better day tomorrow.
PS---Jack...is taking a nap today.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Bless her heart!! I hope that today is better for yall!! Happy Birthday Party day, Aubrey. Happy Birthday on Monday! I can't believe you and Dalton are 5!!