"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mommy delicacy/rehab/energizer/should I go on?


So, today I snuck away. I went to the dentist. No babies, no children...pure calmness. It was so quiet, I kept closing my eyes! I was afraid that I would fall asleep. Needless to say that euphoria ended too soon. So, as a mommy I treated myself... I went to starbucks. Since I don't get peddies...or meddies, or waxies...I decided a cup of $5.00 coffee could work and perhaps energize me. After that it was on! I went to the bowling alley to pay for Aubrey's B'day party. Then, off to Big Lots, I just wanted ideas...no inspiration today. :(! Then I to the party outlet to get supplies for Aubrey's Party. Task completed.

Then we got the kids to bed and found out about our coach. Oh...my, we are not happy about this decision. We are going to miss our coach. Thank goodness we got to see him coach his last game in the stadium! WOW! We are depressed. COACH TUBBERVILLE WE LOVE YOU!


JACK REPORT:

Aubrey is doing great! However she didn't get her nap, she handled herself well today!

No comments: