"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, December 29, 2008

Of popcorn and sleep


I think that Aubrey is true fan of Popcorn. She finished her meal so that she could have popcorn with her movie. She had a good day at school. She didn't get a nap, so that meant that she had to go to bed on time. She asked me what on time meant later after that conversation. It took me a minute figure out what she was thinking about. Once she said we can't be late for bed, I knew where this was headed. Anyway she squeezed out 20 minutes after her bedtime. She took awhile brushing her teeth, then she just couldn't choose what to wear tomorrow. Oh, the drama, that surrounds her.

Jamie was a sleepy boy today. He had an almost 4 hour nap. While we had company he got up in the night, plus he was sick and teething, so we got up with him. Last night we let him fuss it out through the night and cry back to sleep. So, he was tired today. Other than that he had a great time. He is a really sweet baby. When I get him from school, he wants me to pick him up right then. Otherwise he cries and crawls to me as I gather his things. This is sweet, "Miss Independent" NEVER...really cared, she was into whatever. They are so different and they are such a blessing in our lives.

No comments: