"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend pictures

JACK REPORT: Aubrey had a lot of explaining to do to Santa Friday Night! Otherwise, this weekend she has been really great. You know Jamie, no worries!


So, we have been a little slow posting. However we have been busy. Mainly around the house. Shopping has taking most of our time. Steven is still working in the Auburn room. Yes, our project from July. He painted the crown. Hopefully he will have my curtains up before Santa comes.

I have been shopping and wrapping...shopping and wrapping...whopping and srapping :)! We are ready for some packages to be sent Monday. I got all the things to bake with bought. And other chores completed.

Friday we saw Santa. It was good. However, Aubrey kicked her teacher Friday. Yes, my child kicked her teacher. Her teacher took a toy away, b/c Aubrey was bothering another classmate. Anyway...needless to say, we do not approve of this. Aubrey has to explain the "POLICEMAN" the mall security guy, and the "THE POLICEMAN" told her that she could go to jail for that. She agreed to not do it again. Then, we made her explain to Santa...the DUMB, Santa looks at me and says..."The teacher probably deserved it"! I don't think that Aubrey heard him. Who knows. Aubrey has to write a note to her teacher (thanks Ash)! I hope that she really learns from this. However, we confiscated the toy, until her birthday. We all most threw it out the window. Anyway, that has been our drama.




5 comments:

David and Nikki said...

That teacher probably did need to be kicked!

Anonymous said...

Total agreement. That teacher probably did need kicking!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to say that last comment was from Granny!

abryant said...

I showed Dalton your Christmas card and the pictures you sent. I gave Dylan the pic of Aubrey to give to Dalton and I stood in the kitchen to see his response. He just grinned from ear to ear and put the picture in the chair next to him. I asked him who it was and he said, smiling "Aubrey". Michael said remember she's your cousin Aubrey. Too cute!

abryant said...

PS I hope the letter works for you and me both:) I'm making his teachers LOTS of cookies:)