"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Faux-Stay-At-Home-Mom"

This week I have taken off of work to be with the Pollies before Aubrey starts back at school. I have been pretending to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom. Day one was a flop...I took a nap! Day two, was better. We have been really busy, here are a few things we have accomplished in two days!

The Pollies needed to get a trim...



Aubrey had Mrs. Terry put in some purple diamonds, to match her new outfit she wants to wear for the first day of school! She told Mrs. Terry she was the best hair dresser, I had to agree!


Jamie did really well. He kept telling her "You...tickling me". I am so thankful he can sit there so still!




Yesterday, Aubrey and I went to Chapel Hill to take Daddy to lunch. We had Chinese! Aubrey liked the rice. She was really excited about the take home chop-sticks!

Fortune cookies are the best!




After lunch we took Dad back to work and then we headed out to dessert. Chapel Hill has this bakery on Franklin street that is beautiful. It was even featured in Southern Living. It reminds me of Toomer's Drug meets Bakery.



I think that Sugarland has a new fan!







Aubrey started back with soccer practice yesterday. Aubrey was glad to see her friends. It was crazy to see how much all the girls have grown.





Jamie started sleeping with no pull-ups. They have been dry, and we decided not to purchase another pack. Instead, we bought extra sheets, and "ACTION HERO UNDIES".

Oh, at the decisions!


Bottoms up...Spiderman you win!



Today Pirate Jamie was back and we ran to the store to pick up some food to take for the PTA lunch for the teachers. Then we ran to the bank, with some girl scout stuff. The we ran over to vacuum the car.

Everyone had to help!



The Pollies were great!


Then after all that work, we headed to Andy's for a burger!


After lunch Aubrey said she was bored...so, I grabbed a bucket and told her to meet me around front. We washed the car. It was fun, today was fun. Tonight we met our teacher. Ms. W, she is really nice. I am afraid too nice!!



Can't wait to see what Day 3, holds for me!

No comments: