"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting our "Park-On"

After work, day camp,and daycare, we rushed home for some fish sticks. We had a quick dinner and we rushed out on our scooters. We played for a little bit, and decided we rather head over to the park. Steven met up with us there. It was a warm breezy afternoon. We had relaxing hour out of the house.
Oh, precious girl! I love you so much. I love the way you dream, I love the way you express your thoughts, I love the way you laugh. I am so proud of you, I am so looking forward to watching you start the 2nd grade. I love you!


Oh, Boy! I love you more you than anything. You are such a sweet boy. You have taught me so much. I gladly tote your rocks in my pocket. I catch myself pointing at different trucks along the streets. You are such a strong spirit and I am so blessed to be your Mama!







No comments: