"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, August 12, 2011

Let's Dance.


Ok...Let me explain!!! This is my TAT...so we went to Mexican tonight...the kids drew on the napkins during dinner, which they drew from the table on to me...I quickly gained Auburn tiger stripes...love my Pollies, I am a proud Mama who will wear their ART!!

Loving our Chocolate cherries "Frozen" from Christmas!!! Great Snack!!




We are excited about having our Hello Kitty PJ's!!



Aubrey getting her dance on!!
Bed time story...Dr. Seuss! I love this time, the Pollies love books!






Basil and Dill are loving the book too!



Tonight,we did just dance two, while Jamie worked with his tools. Steven and I looked liked tools while Aubrey got her groove..Then we rushed into bed time mode. Then we made it to the couch for a date on the couch, Revenge of the Nerds, tonight!!


No comments: