"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pizza Pie in the Park...



This morning after dropping Aubrey off at day camp. Jamie aked "Mommie, am I going to school", I replied with "Yes". He said, "I don't want to go to school". I then asked "What would you like to do?" He said..."Go to the park". I laughed and explained that I needed to go to work, so that we could have food, and water for the house. If we didn't have water we could not flush the toilet. He replied back..."FINE, I will go to school"! So on our way home I asked what he wanted for dinner, he said "Pizza Pie", so I thought that Pizza Pie in the Park, sounded so great!












I do not want these to go by so fast, so these last few days before school starts we are going to play hard and suck up as much sun light as possible and make as many sweat beads as possible.

No comments: