"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Zumba with a little hip shaker!

Not much to write about other than the fact that Aubrey went to Zumba with me tonight. We had a great time. I don't think that she knew what to expect. But, she had a great time and she at 7 has more energy than I could ever dream of having! I think that this will not be a consistent ritual. I did not get as good as a work out. I was more worried that she was going to be trampled or she was going to plow someone else over in her over eager moves.

I will go along to say that I think that it is important that she sees what I do to try to stay healthy. I pray that she learns, and loves to stay active. I feel that this is my job to be the best role model for her. This is why I brought her with me tonight, plus I will never turn down any girl time! I am so thankful for Terry for letting this little Ziva-tot, perform! ---Cha,Cha,Cha!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Awesome that you took Aubrey with you! YOU are an awesome Mommy! :)