"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, May 22, 2009

Aubrey's Last Day at Pre-K.

So the first day I took Aubrey to daycare she looked a lot like this. It was cold and I was bitter! I was a new Mom that was tired and had a baby that cried for days. I was so excited to take her and leave her with someone for a little while I went to work. I wanted to go to work so bad. I wanted out of my house. I wanted to be me again. So, I was not the Mom who cried when they left the baby behind. I told the teacher, that if she needed me to call. I jumped in my car turned the radio up and went to work! Now, today...

this baby headed to daycare for her last day! I am so proud of this beautiful person that her father and I have molded into such caring young lady. She was full of spunky as she entered that school today! As, I pulled away today, tried not to cry!!!! Wow, were did all those day go.

Aubrey greeting Miss Ranjana when she got to school! She was excited to start her last day.

Aubrey and Miss Bernice first thing this morning!

Aubrey wanted to do silly faces 1st!

Here are few kids from her class.
Miss Ranjana is squeezing her tight!

Here is Aubrey grabbing hugs from all of her friends before she leaves!
Aubrey with Miss Darla, she is another teacher in the 4's class.

Aubrey and Miss Shanora (one of Jamie's teachers).

Miss Emily, was there to grab on of the last hugs.

Aubrey and Miss Tasha...her favorite Spanish and Phonics teacher!


This is the big girl leaving Pre-K! Graduation is set for June 26th, come you all are invited!


So, Dad decided we needed to celebrate, so we went to a rib shack! Not really but, it has that kinda stuff on the menu and we like to eat there every now and then.


Here is Jamie acting like he is on the cell phone, this his new thing. I thought his ear was hurting until I realized he was copying Steven while he was on the phone.



Aubrey has had a really long day and lots of chocolate cake! She is now tucked in preparing her body for a brand new adventure that begins in the morning! She does not have the entire trip planned other than a beach tree with Papa and Meme. She still has to check and see when she is visiting everyone else! She is so excited to see everyone and can't wait to get there.



1 comment:

David and Nikki said...

Oh my goodness! They are growing sooo fast. Please make them stop!