"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Steven's Wine and Cheese...

Cheese, Cheese, and more cheese.
All stacked and ready to pour!!
My love, my prince enjoying his party!
The Muse's made it here for the party! Yeah, we haven't seen them since Jamie's party. We are headed to TJ's Party next week. Aubrey has her dance recital then we are going to his big bash at his parents. He is granduating from Vet school!!! DR. MUSE!!!
My dear Sarah she is so sweet. She helped me get things set up. We are so thankful that they are here now. She is my long lost sister! We love you all and are glad you are close to us here in NC.
Ah, there is Andrea and Kerry! Kerry is our friend from High School, she also was my roommate my senior year of college. She is the reason for Steven and I. She helped Steven and I get together for our first date in high school.
Thank you Liz for making the trip! We really had a great time.
Jeremy and Steven, this picture makes me laugh!
The first Strawberry of the Season. Aubrey had to bring it inside to show me. She and her dad love to garden!
Poor Dill...another child to play with. Jamie is on the move.

All the teeth are brushed and the polliwogs are tucked nicely! We have had a great day. Steven slept in while I took the pollies to church. Then we took naps! After naps we went to the elementary school to play on the playground. We came home and ate dinner, got baths, walked the neighborhood to check on the Darragh's, then it was movie night! We watched the Bee Movie. Among all of these things we touched base with parents. Everyone, it is doing well. We miss them, I believe that we are getting ready to send Aubrey "on tour" again. This is our way of saying she is going to visit her grandparents, we are gathering dates to see what will work with everyone.

No comments: