"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, May 30, 2009

This was our Saturday.

So this morning Sarah, Joel and the girls came over. Steven went to run with them, while I was on kid duty. We had a great time. We all headed outside to play in the front since the grass was wet.Jamie pretended to cut the grass. He spilt bubbles on his pants so he went without britches.
Katie enjoyed getting playing dress up and riding the little scooter.
Jamie shared his little ride with Mikeala. They play pretty well together.


This afternoon Haley had her 4th Birthday Party. We stopped in to wish her a Happy Birthday. She had her party at the park in Burlington Park. It is so much fun there. Jamie was pooped and slept through the entire time. Haley looked so cute. Take notice of her party hat! I have a new hobby of making party hats. Ha...not really, I just like making them.
After the party we headed to Archdale to the Schwartz's. Sarah's Birthday was today and we went to have dinner with them. It was soooo good. Joel cooked and Sarah had made a cake. It was a great little day.



We did take the stroll this afternoon. Here is what we found, my hibiscus has bloomed for the first time. Yay!
I have more blooms on the hydrangias. They really make me happy.
Aubrey's plant is really beginning to bloom. Almost, I bet tomorrow it will be full, we will see.
This week I saw a humming bird so today I put out my feeder. Hopefully, we will attract them, I can't wait to see.
Then we refilled my favorite past time. The bird feeder. I could sit on the couch and watch this for hours. I love to watch the birds.
Guess who else we got to see! Dianna and Abby. They stopped in. They were taking a walk through the neighborhood and saw the door open. It was good to see them.
So, tonight I am having some Cheerwine. Melissa would be proud. She always gets some when we got to the hotdog joint. It is ok. I like cherry drinks.
So, we don't know much. We did talk to Aubrey. She is with my mother right now and it sounds like she is having a great trip. She headed to Mobile and Daphne today. It sounds like she had great time. Well, I need to go, Dill is trying to get in Aubrey's pollies. He knows better and he does this to aggravate Aubrey for the most part.

No comments: