"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, May 11, 2009

Trying something new!!

Since Lee Lee had a face lift...I thought I would try. I hear that it is addicting!!! Seriously, she changed her background and since we are coming up on a year of doing this blog , I think that it is time. So, what do you think?? A little dark, I think, however there are lots to play with and not much time. We have the polliwogs in bed, and I am making a quick post while Steven is on that Wii! I need to be on it, doing a workout. However, I thought that I would play. We have had a great day, hope you have too!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Two thumbs up on the background....very cute! :)

Leigh Ann said...

I like the new look too! I love that site we got the backgrounds from.

Christy Gray said...

Yeah, I have seen this before however took the time to do it!