"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a great year of dance.



This is a movie of Aubrey from dance tonight. My baby! She is growing up. I realize that I have been very sappy with this growing up thing, but just watch this baby dance. The biggest worry that I have is that her tap shoes are too small. She only has to wear them one more day!!! Can she do it?? I will have to have her stretch them somehow, I don't know if I should just buy another pair, or beg her to make it one more time. AHHHH!!! This drives me nuts! She grows out of her shoes before the end of the year! This happened last year.

After dance we headed to Zack's the hotdog joint. This was the last outing for awhile for the girls. So, we went out with a bang...at Zack's! While we were there Jamie had a major blowout! So, I rushed him out to the car to get him changed! It reminded me of the story that my parents always told me. I suppose that I got my pay back tonight!!

Anyways we are home and looking forward to some sleep! Here are some pictures from tonight.



Poor Jamie putting up with the chicks.
One last statement, let the creativity live on. Here is something that I found tonight. She stuck her toothbrush to the faucet. This brought a smile to our faces when we found this.

No comments: