"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New post no pics.

So 2 funnies. When I picked Aubrey up today, she told me that she got an invitation to a birthday party for a little boy in her class. She went on to explain, that I don't need to worry about it, she had taken care of it and canceled it. At this point I was not sure what she was talking about. I asked her to explain this again. She said well, Ethan is having a party and Chuckie Cheese and she would be in Alabama, therefore she took care of it and canceled it. However, she did write Jamie's name on the invitation if he wanted to go he could. My little girl sending her regards at age 5!

The other funny...Steven worked late and so we came home and did the typical routine. We finished early so we took a walk. Which meant I pushed Jamie while she road the scooter. She wanted to stop and pick flowers all around the neighborhood. She was picking leaves and flowers. I had a little 5 year old flower thief. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks..."Little Lottie"! She is my grandmother made over when it come to grabbing and hording things. I can remember stopping along the roads and Grannie making Papa dig up plants. Hummm...my little lottie.

No comments: