"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Short Post.

Today is another crazy busy day. Aubrey got up at 6:15, she went downstairs and got a breakfast bar, came back upstairs and watched TV in the playroom. Steven and I stayed in the bed until we heard Jamie. Then, the boys got ready and headed out for the Saturday morning run. This will be Jamie's first run. Steven meets his running club downtown every Saturday. Then they go for muffins and coffee, in a little bakery downtown. It was cute watching them leave.

In the mean time I am suppose to get my shower and get ready for my meeting. I am headed out at 9:30. Aubrey has a soccer game at 10:00, Steven will take the polliwogs there while I am at the meeting. I am going to sneak and get Aubrey some flowers for her recital which is today at 2:00. So when we all meet back here at lunch, I will start getting her ready. I hope that Jamie gets a good nap. This will be a long day for him.

After the recital we are going to make a trip to Reidsville to a party for TJ---"Dr.Muse" that is. He is having a party for his graduation. We are excited and happy for him. That is what our day will look like.

So, we have found out what has been going with Jamie. He is teething big time! He has huge teeth coming in up top in the back! I would not have thought that would be the next teeth. But, this is why he is getting up crying throughout the night. I feel bad, however I feel better knowing that the heck is wrong with him. Even the doctor did not know on Monday when I took him in. He had a fever, his ears were better. But, I went on a hunt last night and found these big honking teeth up top! They were shinning big and white!

I better get busy before this day gets away from me. I hope you have a great and beautiful day!

No comments: