"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ahead of the week.




So, tonight will feel great when I lay my head on my pillow. I am ready for the new week. How often can I say this. Well, I always feel this way when the house is clean before I start the new week. We (Steve, Aubrey, and I) worked hard this weekend.

This morning we all got up and headed to Wal-Mart. We spent too long there. After that we came home. Steve heated up lunch. Then Aubrey and Steven went to Kylie's birthday party at Build-A-Bear. I stayed at home with Jamie. He slept while I cleaned like a mad woman. It felt great.

When they got home, Aubrey helped me. ( She was thinking...MONEY), what have we done???
Then we ate and hung pictures on the walls. I have had them on the dinning room table ready to hang for a few months. We finally hung them.

Jamie ate Peas! Yeah! He is growing so fast. I thought that I would share photos from that.
Have a great week.

No comments: