"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, August 11, 2008

Easy (Breezy) Afternoon...









Today started a little rough. Basil got sick under my bed, or he started getting sick and I chased him. Then he went under my bed to yack. Yuggg, what a morning. However, it woke Aubrey up and she was so excited that it was morning so that she could take that silly Mariposa to school that she was in a really great mood. She got dressed and brushed her teeth and was downstairs in no time. Jamie thought he was getting up at 4:30. Our alarm goes off at 5:00. Steven threw his paci in (plugged that thought). He did sleep until 6:00, yes through the night. "Atta Boy" --a term of endearment, Robin! :)

This afternoon, we got home on time. Steven started the grill and the polliwogs and I headed over to the Muse's. Jamie and I pitched a tent. Yeah, it was an umbrella really. However we did block the sun. This afternoon was really nice and breezy. Aubrey and Kylie played with the sidewalk chalk (paint), while I fed Jamie. Aimee came over for a little bit, then Cindy called her home for dinner.

When dinner was ready for the Muse's we headed home. Aubrey, Jamie and I hung out in the backyard, while Steven cooked for us. It was so nice we ate dinner on the patio. Thank you Greg and Cindy for the nice table! It was really nice to have dinner outside. We really appreciate it.

Steven and Jamie talked with Joel while Aubrey and cleaned the dishes. (Another Chore) :) After that Aubrey and I got a shower. Jamie was next. Aubrey has been wanting Jamie to wear his robe. So, tonight we put it on him. I think Aubrey thinks he is a doll.

Now we have both polliwogs in bed. I have to run to the grocery store now. My friend Kristy has a Birthday tomorrow and I need to run out to the store! PARTY...PARTY...PARTY!
Happy Birthday, Kristy!

2 comments:

abryant said...

Precious!! I love that you do this I check it everyday! Hope your day was good today! Miss you bunches! Give the kids a kiss! Love yall! Ashley

Christy Gray said...

Ashley,

It is so good to hear you. We miss you so much. We are headed your way here in the near future. We are coming for a game. My dorm-mates and I are still working on planning a set date. We will let you know when we know for sure. Tell everyone that I said hello and I miss them. I am looking forward to Christmas in January this year! We will be there. Snow or no snow!