"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wet, Wet, even more Wet Wednesday.




Today I wore a red shirt. Should I take you through the journey of my shirt today? It started when I woke Jamie up. He had gotten up at 4:30 again to eat. Steven fed him while I took a shower. Jamie went back to sleep, while we all got ready. A little after 6:00 I got him back up to go to school (what we call daycare). As I was taking him downstairs, he got me... on the sleeve of my shirt. So, yeah, I should have changed, but I didn't. I wore it. It wasn't bad. You can't even tell. So we are having this rain from that hurricane down south. So, as we load up in the car, I get wet. We get the kids in school, I get wet. We go back in the car, I get wet. We get out to get on the bus, I get wet. I get off the bus, I get wet. I get on the bus from work, I get wet. I get out to get the kids, I get wet. I get the kids, I get wet. We get home and unload, I get wet. Aubrey and I run to the grocery store, no rain...humm. I get the groceries, I get wet. I get home and unload the car, I get wet! My poor shirt.

That is enough whining. Jamie is going really great with his peas. Tonight I bought some bananas and sweet potatoes. Janelle, you have convinced me that he may be able to mix the fruit and veggies.

Steven dressed Aubrey as always, you should have seen her today. She wore a pink ball cap, a pink sweater dress, pink thick tights, and pink winter boots. Whew, she thought that she was something. I'm not on the ball today, so I don't have a picture... sorry.

Tonight, I wanted to share some pictures of the room that we are slaving over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear it! It rained for four days straight here!

Love you!
Nikki

abryant said...

The room looks good even if it is an icky Auburn room!! I think lots more rain is coming!

Christy Gray said...

Yeah, I think that we are going to see more also.