"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Is it already Sunday?






Yesterday after the museum, lunch and target, we came home for me to do a few chores. Aubrey will tell you that she watched Lighten McQueen. We had planed on heading back over to Chase and Haley's to swim however, I was done. I was pooped. We ate dinner and Steve took Aubrey to Mrs. Cindy's a little after 7:00. When Jamie woke up, I went over with him. We stayed over until 8:00. Aubrey was so tired. We really had a big day.

Before she headed to bed Steven and she counted money. She had enough finally!

This morning (my favorite thing). Jamie woke up a little before 7:00, I fed him, then we laid him between us. Then not much longer then Aubrey came climbing in the bed. She turned on her favorite channel, that durn NOGGIN, number 54, as she says. She watched tv as Steven, Jamie, and I dozed. We all got up at 9:00. We ate breakfast then Steven took her to get Meriposa. She has been dying. She told Aimee today that she was trying really hard to dream about Meriposa last night!

After they got back from Wal-Mart, we headed to the pool. Originally, it was Aubrey and I. Laura and Kylie came over too, with Kylie's cousin. I had to go and get Jamie. He woke up right when Steven spilt paint on the carpet in the playroom. So, I packed him up and brought him to Cindy's. Thank goodness Cindy helped me with Jamie while I was outside with Aubrey. We came home at lunch time. Aubrey is now taking a nap. We have big plans for her slipping slide. She has been dying all week to use it. Now she can try it out this afternoon.

No comments: