"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, August 15, 2008

Whew...TGIF!

This morning Aubrey woke up in a great mood. She wanted to wear the tiger ears and tale to school. I agreed, not anything major. However, I told her no animals, if she were taking the ears and tale. She was fine with that, at the time! Ten miles away from the house, on the way to work, it wasn't fine any more. She wanted an animal. She no longer wanted the ears and tale. Total melt... down all the way to daycare, and I had to leave her in crying. She was really upset, and I was too! However, somehow she managed, and still had a great day. Me too.

This afternoon after we finished our Wal-Mart shopping, I was helping her in the car. I noticed something looked a little different about her smile. She had chipped the dead tooth, some of it was missing. She knocked this tooth back when she tripped on Mr. Potato Head when she was about 18 months. It has slowly started to darken. This summer it has really started to look dark. She has a 6 month check up in Sept. However, I think that we are going to the dentist, early Monday morning. Now, she thinks that the tooth fairy is coming, I had to explain that the tooth is not completely gone, and that she has to wait. She is just looking for more "MONEY"!

Steven's flight has been delayed and I hope that he will land soon, like at 10:00ish. I hope he will be here by 11:00. Steven and Aubrey have soccer in the morning. I have a hair appointment, with Mike. Yeah, me time.

No comments: