"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, August 4, 2008

Finally, Jamie's movie. It is a long one and it took awhile to down load. It is worth every second. This Monday has been pretty good. I had to go to dance and get Aubrey registered for next year. She is not taking tumble this year. She is going to take Baby-Hip-Hop, this should be very interesting. She will also take the Tap and Ballet again with Chase. I really wanted her to do the tumble however it is a different night. I just can't commit 2 nights a week.

She has been a real good girl this afternoon. She and Steve are cuddled in our bed watching a movie. Jamie has sacked out for the night. I won't be to far behind him. I still have a few task to complete. So, let me jump to it. I hope you like the Jamie clip.

No comments: