"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hurry Home Steven...






just kidding! We are doing fine. So one day down without daddy, just one more to go. We made it out of the house on time, dressed, hair brushed, and teeth brushed, oh and we had breakfast! So, not bad at all.

We got home at 6:00. So, we have been rushing to catch up to our evening schedule. I had them both down by 8:45 not to bad, considering they are bathed and fed. Aubrey did real well entertaining herself with party cups, she is into stacking them on the coffee table to create a tall pyramid. I don't know where she has picked this up, however, it is keeping her busy while I feed Jamie.

So, while I put Jamie to sleep she was playing with her build-a-bear cats. She went to sleep with her Aubie (Auburn's Mascot) ears and tale on. I guess she was trying to be a cat. Speaking of, she tried to feed the cats with spoons this afternoon. I don't think that went over real well, however I know that Dill ate all the treats.


We got a late start this afternoon. I had to visit a dear friend in the hospital. If you all don't mind adding her to your prayer list. She is a close friend that has developed kidney failure out of the blue and is receiving treatments, however we don't much. Just key her and her family in your prayers.

No comments: