"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Still on the money quest...

Aubrey has earned 10 nickels tonight. She made her bed and straightened her shoes. We really didn't have much for her tonight. She watched another Barbie movie for awhile.

Tomorrow we have a big day. After school and work we have to head to our favorite place "Sam's Club". The Aubrey, Jamie and I are headed to Melissa's pool again. Steven is planning to do our weekly Wal-Mart trip while we are gone. Then Saturday, Melissa and her girls and the Polliwogs and I are headed to Greensboro to the Children's Museum. Then we may go swimming that afternoon. We will see.

Today, I did go to the doctor with my feet. I will be following up with him in 4 weeks. I have some exercises and soaking to do. This came about after the pregnancy, and when all of the tendons went back to normal size, the tendons in my feet got too tight and we are trying to stretch them back out some. I guess we will know more in 4 weeks how long this will take to heal. The "official" diagnosis right now is plantar fascitis and achilles tendonitis.

We really don't know much more, I hope you have a HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: