"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, August 8, 2008

A toast to Friday!





Ok, so it is Friday night, I have no white wine, no sweet beer---so why not open Champaign!
It is hot and I want something sweet and cold. So, I am having (some of a bottle) of Champaing that we didn't open at New Year's!- Cheers.

This afternoon we made the round through the pet store and Sam's. We made it back to Mebane by, 6:15. We got ready in a hurry and grabbed Aimee ( our neighbor) and headed to Melissa's pool.
Aubrey swam for a few hours. And yeah, she is more brave than she can swim. She headed to the deep end, another kid helped her get to Aimee. She informed Melissa and I that, this is why she needs grown ups in the pool. She knew she didn't need to go to the deep end!

This has been a long week and Aubrey needed the pool and I needed the Champaign! Here are pictures, talk to you tomorrow! Chiao

PS- Jamie is still perfect! :)

No comments: