"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mommy in charge.




Tonight Steven had his (special meeting with Mr. Jude), as Aubrey says. Jude is his boss. I took Aubrey to Soccer tonight, she did much better this time than last season. I suppose that there is hope. She looks bigger than the other kids. Her team is called the Tadpoles, and they are working on the uniforms. I'm interested to see what color that they pick, I hope not green, we will see. Sorry Nikki, I know that is your favorite color.

After Soccer, we drove through Sonic to get a Banana Split for her and Steven. This was her treat for doing really well tonight. She was excited to get one for him. It will be in the freezer when he gets home. I was able to keep us pretty close to our schedule tonight, even without Steven. Here are few photos from tonight.

There is one with Jamie on the bathroom floor. Usually, while I bathe Aubrey, Jamie lays on the blue rug and talks and kicks. Tonight he swam away, pretty quickly. I guess he did the backstroke or something. Watch out Michael Phelps, here comes Jamie.

I went to see my friend today, that has kidney failure. Not much has changed in her diagnosis, however, she is trying to stay positive. She is a dear friend, that I have worked next to for almost 2 years. Sometimes, it seemed like I spent more of my day with her than with Steven. We are close and it hard not having her there with me. She has been in the hospital now for 2 weeks. We are not sure when they will let her go home. Please continue to keep her and her family in your prayers.

No comments: