"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Easy Day.


We have had a great day. Aubrey is feeling a bit better. She is going over to my mother's tomorrow. Then she will switch to Steven's mother's this weekend. She is having a great time despite the stomach bug. She is already asking what she is going to do for Easter. I had to explain to her that Jamie's birthday is right after Easter and we are staying home, and that we are heading to Nashville after that. Steven is planning on making the half marathon, in the Music City run. We are excited. Steven had gotten 2 runs in this week and is planning on making the running club run this weekend. He is really excited about having Joel move here. He is Steven's Bro in the running world.

We are having a great time with Jamie. It is funny trying to remember how to deal with just an infant. Things are so simple, plus he makes it that way. He is a great baby. Steven has been busy tonight. He had to read a paper, run for 3 miles, and go to a neighbors house to hang streamers for a birthday party tomorrow. He will be pooped when he gets home. On a side note, TJ told us that they sold their house. It was up for less than 24 hours!!! We are so sad!!! I am sure that will be a topic tomorrow night at the party.

2 comments:

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

Glad that Steven decided to do the run!

abryant said...

I wish I could get back to my running. It always makes me feel so good, I just hate to do it alone. It just seems easier when someones with you.