"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm gonna post while Steve watches football.

This was one day this week. At night Aubrey lays her clothes out so that she can get dressed as she watches her show Lazy Town in the morning, at 5:30. So this is what she looks like first thing. After she finishes her show she brushes her teeth and heads downstairs for breakfast.
See, she is a bit more perky.
Grandma Marilyn we finally let her tear into it. She enjoyed a few nibbles every now and then.


Jamie asked me, "Does this outfit make my butt look big??"




A few things out of Aubrey's mind.

-Mom, you are not good at reading. Dad is. He is really good at reading. ( Keep in mind that Steven is the one that reads to her...so Mom can't read.)

-Mom, you are good at working. She told me that I work real well at my school. She thinks that I attend school all day.

-She might have gotten in trouble today, she wasn't sure. She didn't know if she did it today, or if she dreamed it. But, she had made up a song with a dirty word in...butt! But, she might could say fanny it instead.

Today when we got off work we....wait, today when "I" got off work, I walked to my car (GO ME), then picked up the polliwogs. Then, I drove back to UNC to pick up Steve. Then, we drove out to Durham to our favorite place "SAM"S CLUB".

We had dinner there tonight. Then, we did our shopping and headed home. When we got home we rushed through the bath time. Aubrey lucked out that she could watch a show while I gave Jamie a bottle.

Once we had them down we popped pop corn, Steve grabbed a beer, I got the lab top and we rushed to the bed. He wanted to watch this last football game. I needed to post.

2 comments:

abryant said...

Too funny, Dalton thinks Michael can't read either. They are so much alike.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Aubrey's song was about Jamie's outfit
Grandma Marilyn