"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hot-totting...

eewww, yuck! However, if it makes me not cough. I think Steven liked giving me Whisky...yuck.
I hope that tomorrow is a better day. Poor, poor Sara, my desk mate has put up with me all day.


So, the pollies are in the bed. So, I want to leave you with a thought. I know we always talk about how blessed we are with our babes.

Today, when I left work, I saw the sweetest thing. They have put this darn piano close to our desk. I easily get so aggravated with this darn instrument. It must be my nerves or the ADHD. Anyway, God put me in place and blessed me all the way to my toes.

So, I think that the music students must have to do time at this piano for some credits, and I know that there are a lot volunteers that play (and many kids)!!! BANG...BANG...BANG!!

So, as Sara and I left work, we saw God working. There was a student playing the piano. A young girl was standing by the piano with her IV pole. A nice young man (a hospital volunteer) was standing next to her. The young Princess grabbed her Prince's hand and began to dance and twirl in her hospital attire. As you could see her twirl with no fear, hurting, her gown flew out, and she had Aubrey's panties on!!! You couldn't see much, but as a mother...it hit me really hard. This poor sick child, with who knows what, that is the size of my princess, twirling with her prince and IV Pole. Thank you God for blessing me today.

No comments: