"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We have our ticket!!

Aimee came to deliver our Super Bowl Pass. The Roger's are hosting once again. This is great. We will all be getting back and will get to party Sunday night. I will have to be tight with my points. Speaking of points. My new favorite thing. Oh, my! I am not sharing.
So, tonight Steven was going through his email. He was watching some video of his rats (MICE) as he calls them. He was watching its activity. Then Dill became interested. It was really cute. How Dill knew that there was a mouse on the monitor? Anyway, Dill kept looking behind the monitor for the mouse.

Tonight we took Jamie to get his 9 month pictures. He did good. When we get them we will post them. He was tired and ready for his bottle. He is growing so fast.

Aubrey update: We heard from her tonight. She is at my Mother's house. She is spending the night and headed back to Dad's. Dad had to go out of town this afternoon.

Puzzle Update: Steven is slaving away. It is probably 40% completed. It won't be done before Aubrey gets home. Ho-hum.

No comments: