"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Saturday.

Steven jumped out of bed and ran 5 miles today. I stayed in bed until Jamie decided to get up. Steven and I went to eat Chinese today for lunch. We haven't eaten out in forever. We thought we would splurge at the $4.99 Chinese Buffet, by Wal-Mart. After that I went to Great Clips and got my hair cut for $6.99. They were having a sale! Steven held Jamie while I got my hair cut. Then, he ran back to the neighborhood. He went to Chris and Jen's, he helped them with their chair-rail, in the baby's room. They only have 5 more weeks! Yeah! They are suppose to have a boy. We are excited.

Jamie and I went to Wal-Mart to do some shopping. We had a lot to get. We were out of a lot and needed to stock up for a few weeks. So, we went and completed this dreadful task. When we got home, Jamie wanted his bottle right away! Then, he sacked out. So, I decided to color my hair! Oh, thank God for hair color! I haven't done it myself in a while, however, we are trying to be tight with our budget right now, and Wal-Mart hair color fit the budget. I completed that simple task, and I think I like it! Who knew it could be so easy, and cheap!


So, Steven cleaned out the garage today. He planned a guys night. They are playing darts out there now. This is something that he use to do in Nashville. He has carried it over to here. So, they are out there playing and I am blogging.

While Steven was out running, Jamie and I had play time.




Nikki, I had to go get my on! They are so good.
Chad...I bought these noodles for Steven, he laughed, and said Chad would get a kick out of those. Yall ate these all the time, in the dorm! We will see if he actually eats them.




Puzzle update: We haven't finished the boarder. Steven has more fun with it. It makes me have anxiety. I just want to organize the colors.

One last note---Chris we hope that you are having a great trip. Singapore must be awesome!

3 comments:

Chad said...

I'll be sure to post a picture of a bunch of Barq's cans. :)

Sara said...

I LOVE the haircut! Its very cute!

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

I can't tell much about the color of your hair in that picture but I really like the cut!