"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Soup and Movie Night

Today has been a bit dreary. We decided to have soup, which was really good. Now we will have more for this week. Aubrey even liked it.
Jamie got to play while Aubrey was napping. He is so good.

When Aubrey got up, Jamie was asleep. So she drew while he was napping.

The boys helped me laundry, I think that they had the best end of the deal.
So, yeah, I know that I can't put hairbows in his hair...that doesn't mean I can't have fun. However, he has so much more than Aubrey did. I caught Aubrey licking her hand, and trying to lay his hair back down.

So, it is movie night. We have been watching Mary Poppins. Which I am a fan of, but goodness it is a long movie. I know that is why she picked it. She got a long nap and we let her watch it.
So, this is Jamie right before bed. My punk!

1 comment:

Chad said...

It's good to know I'm not the only one whose hair gets messed with. :)