"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Trick...







Tonight I should be packing. I am playing on the computer instead. What an obsession. I just get sucked in, much like Steven and that puzzle. So, tonight Jamie was doing a new trick. He kept raising his arms in the air as high as he could reach. He would do this, then grunt, grin, and giggle. I caught him several times during dinner. He also was really tired. He played in the toddlers room again today. Also, he stayed up late last night and did not get is normal amount of sleep. So, tonight he was ready to go to sleep.

I did hear from Steve tonight. He was in Memphis. He had a small layover. He should call as soon as he gets to Kansas City. I start my journey tomorrow. I can't wait to see Aubrey.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Too cute and so proud of himself!!