"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today at the Piano...

So, if you remember me talking about the piano, near our desk, there was another surprise today. We had lovely music today. There was a violin playing, we felt like we were on the Titanic for a brief moment. Anyway, the surprise. As I was leaving this afternoon, I noticed that the music was really pretty, so I looked to see if it was a student playing. To my surprise, it was a maintenance man. His tool belt was laying next to him, and he was playing the most beautiful music. This piano is really making me stop and reflect.

Jamie had a great day. He is asleep, and resting for another day. Aubrey is sick, and getting lots of love. She has caught a stomach bug and getting lots of rest.

No comments: