"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting late...

It is getting late. I just got Jamie to dreamland, and I thought that I would give you a quick run down of my day. I got up at 5:00 am and got ready. I got Jamie fed and ready. We were off by 6:20 am. We were at daycare by 6:50 am and I was on my bus by 7:15 am. I sat at my desk by 7:25 am and ready to start my day. We had about 50 patients this morning and about 40 this afternoon. I was able to pick Jamie up at 4:25 pm and head on my way. It began to rain as I headed home. It rained harder and harder the closer I got to the house. I had to drag Jamie out of the car through the rain. Yuck! We played for most of the afternoon. He got a bath. I fed and rocked him to sleep. There our day in a nutshell. However, I did speak with Nikki, Mom, and Steven. No Dad tonight. He didn't answer his phone. Steven spent the night with his Aunt Andrea and Uncle Dave in Chicago last night. It sounded like he had a great time. He is now at his conference. I haven't spoken with Grandma Robin or Aubrey today. I will try to call them tomorrow. I think that it will be easier to talk with them tomorrow. Jamie ate a lot of my time playing. I still have laundry to put away and dishes in the dishwasher to put away.

By the way Jamie had a great first day. His note from Mrs. Jean said, that he cuddled all day.

Just another day in the Gray's House!
Christy

No comments: