"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday GRAND-DADDY!







We all want to wish you a Happy Birthday!








Last night Jamie slept through the night. Do we see some what of a trend? Maybe. We are still lonely in NC. Thank goodness we have great friends to stop by and say Hello. We are excited for Aubrey and Daddy to come home Saturday afternoon. Not much has happened here today. Steven took Aubrey to the Nashville Zoo, since our membership is good at most Zoos, thanks Grandma Marilyn. Anyway, it has been awhile since she has been to that Zoo. I think Grandma Robin took her last year. It is a really nice Zoo. We use to spend a many of Sunday's there since that was the one day that I use to have off when I worked for Dillard's. It is a really nice Zoo. I spoke with my friend Heather Cart today and she said that they are exspecting a plane tomorrow. Ugggg...do I remember the stress from those days! Boy, my life was pure craziness!
And Steven's too! Thank goodness for pregnant ladies! I like my job so much more!

There isn't much to write about just wanted to wish Harry a Happy Birthday!


I



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wishes. We hope you have another sleep thru night. Big sister will be home soon and there will be rest for no-one, she is a live wire.

Love Grandaddy

Chad said...

"they are expecting a plane tomorrow"

What does that mean?

Anonymous said...

That means that some of the Dillard's executives are flying in to visit the stores... so it is stressful for all the managers, employees, etc.

Steve