"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Remember when...


So as you know Grandma Marilyn came to "Carolina" as Aubrey would say. She is alway bringing something for us. This is a picture of the t-Shirts that she brought Steven and I. I can't wait for Steven to wear his and as we get ready to leave, I can sneak upstairs and change shirts so that we can be matchy-matchy! He would never notice until we would arrive somewhere and someone would say something. Anyway we like our shirts!

Jamie is getting lots of Grandma time as Steven and I are working. It has been nice for Steven and I riding to and from work. We don't have to listen to kids CDs, or the Disney channel on the XM. However, Steven and Aubrey usually have a battle over the NPR Channel, however, I tend to be more on Aubrey's side. However, I love the Oprah Channel on the XM. We just hardly take my car without kids due to the gas prices.

Tonight Steven, Marilyn, Jamie and I went to have Mexican tonight. We haven't eaten Mexican since Joel came up in May. Yummm... we love the Sloppy Mexican. I really don't know anything else tonight. I did talk with Aubrey last night, she told me all about jumping in the deep end at the pool. She said that it got in her eyes and she did even care! Robin said that she spent about 3 hours at the pool. I am sure that they were exhausted. Bernie is supposed to join them tonight. She is have a great time in Nashville.

I thought that I would leave you with a cute picture of Grandma Marilyn and Jamie. By the way I wanted to say Hello to Kim. I heard you were watching and I wanted to say a quick Hello!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!

Yes I've been watching. I've enjoyed reading and keeping up with your journey through life. I can relate to so much of it!!

Looking forward to meeting/talking to yall one day soon.

Kim