"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hummm...Hot Flashes!

Today was an interesting day. I had to go to off campus to train for a new system for checking in patients. It sure will help to be able to check in patients on Friday, This week has been slow. I have one more day of it.

My morning started a little rough. I set the clock for 5:00pm, thank goodness Robin was here to get me up! Yesterday, I had left my purse locked up in my desk over night. I didn't realize it until I tried to pump gas. Thank goodness, I still had enough gas to get back to Chapel Hill,(which is a 25 minute drive from the house). I paid $58 for gas today! I guess we will be driving the civic when Steven gets home. However, I still had to go back to get my purse this morning and get gas. So, I had to park, ride the bus to the hospital (we have a shuttle system in the mornings). Get my purse and ride back to the parking lot. When I got to the hospital, the clinic was locked and I had to wait until someone came with a key. In the end, I still made it to the training session on time.

Jamie had a great day! Apparently he is getting more and more like Steven! "HE PLAYED IN THE MIRROR ADMIRING HIMSELF",next week he will be flexing (RIGHT JOEL)! He really is Steven's son! Just kidding! He and grandma went to Wal-Mart. He is really getting spoiled!

Aubrey, is having a blast. She and Papa Ed played with the water hose today. I am sure that was fun. She baked a chocolate cake with Grandma Marilyn yesterday. She told me all about it. She also missed her nap! Whew, poor Grandma Marilyn and Papa Ed! When I called this afternoon she was napping, this afternoon will be more pleasant in their house.

Steven and I have been writing all week. Today he was giving His talk. I hope that he did well. I am sure that he did. I really don't know much, so I am going to go and get one of Robin's "HOT FLASHES". This is her favor drink for now and she has been making them for us. And Mrs. Cindy approves she likes them also! So, watch out girls, we have a new drink for our gatherings.
Cheers-

No comments: