"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Whew...a few quite minutes.

I just got Jamie down for another nap. So I have a few minutes to post. It is raining hard here, there is lighting and everything. A true summer storm. The kind where you are so tired and you want to take a nap. Well, that can't happen today. Anyway, I sent Steven off this morning. Jamie and I ran to Wal-Mart. I have been preparing zip-lock bags full of fruit and nuts for my lunches and snacks this week. I figure that I won't have any free hands in the afternoons, due to Jamie. So, we had already cut the fruit up, I just wanted single servings to be ready to pack for work. I did hear that Grandma Marilyn made it Chicago safe and sound, (Steve). She is going to have the starter replaced. As she tried to leave Sunday Morning her car decided to put up a fuss. Anyway, she is safe and sound.

When we got up at 4:00 am to feed Jamie, Steven came in and checked his email. Robin had sent another email. So, I decided to post it also.

We walked the dogs, watched Aladdin, had sundaes and she's sound asleep. aaaaaaaah !!!
I was sitting here knitting and thinking of cute things she said today and wanted to pass them along to you before I forgot.
"I just love Dill. I miss Dill so much."
"I dream about my Mommy, Daddy and Dill every night." (When I asked her if she dreamed about Jamie, she said, "I dream about him sometimes, but I dream about my Mommy, Daddy and Dill EVERY night."
"My Mom says I don't have to . . . . My Dad doesn't make me do that . . . I only have to do that at your house, not at my house . . . " I respond, "Okay, if you say that so, but let's just give Mommy and Daddy a call so I can be sure." She responds, "No, No . . . " (she's too funny . . . the mind of a four year old.)
She also wanted me to be sure to send these photos so she could have them on your computer. When I was there Dill kept getting in my knitting bag. One day he unraveled my finished square. She looks at this photo and then says, "I just love Dill."
That's all I can think of now and I can't remember where I put the notebook I had been writing the cute comments down in.
Good Night . . . The Sandman is Calling Me.
Love,
Robin















No comments: