"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikaela!


If you know "Our" Sara & Joel, then you know how much their children mean to us. They are our family. We are raising our children together miles away from one another. They are very special to us. Last week Mikaela had her 1st Birthday. They celebrated it in Massachusetts.

Aubrey and Katie are 9 months a part. We always enjoy getting the girls together. The next time we get together will be in October. We are really looking forward to this.

So, Jamie actually slept through the night! I am so excited. I don't know if it will happen again, however it was a great supprise this morning when I woke up.

Jamie and Mrs. Jean are hitting it off BIG! He is doing so great.
I am still waiting to hear from Aubrey. If I do hear from Grandma Robin, I am not sure that Aubrey will get on the phone. She is not big on stopping to talk on the phone.

I just got Jamie to sleep. Now, I can get somethings done. I am really missing Steven. He is my Prince. He is my core. He keeps me stable and centered. I am going bonkers without him. I really miss him. I really miss Aubrey. I keep catching myself saying things that she would say. I know that this house will be normal Saturday night when we all settle in our beds. The thing that I am looking forward to most is Sunday Morning. I can just imagine Aubrey getting up and climbing in our bed and Jamie waking up and us putting him in the bed with us. There we will be watching the Disney Channel, laying in our bed. Ahhh, back to something we consider normal. I bet Robin will be saying the same thing Sunday morning!

3 comments:

Chad said...

OK. I've gotten used to calling him Dr. Gray, even though I do think it only inflates his ego, but I'm drawing the line at Prince Steven. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Steven calls you "Princess Christy"...

Kim

Christy Gray said...

Naaa...He would never lead me to think that I had that much authority!
Chad you are right about the ego and "Dr.G" stuff. Or Joel calls him Dr. Stale Craker!