"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Will this Polliwog ever be full...















Poor Robin...she is dealing with a hungry boy. It seems that he has hit a growth spurt. We are working really hard to keep him feed. He has jumped to just about
6 ounces this week. I am pumping like a mad woman. It is hard trying to make sure that I am getting enough for him for the next day. Hopefu
lly, we will get it figured our by next week. Next week, Steven will be the "STAY AT HOME DAD!" This will be very interesting to see how it goes. Work has gotten better. I actually was able to get signed on and move some people through. It is so much fun getting to see our patients. I am so attached to them. It is fun spending the nine months with them and seeing our end products (THE BABIES). My co-worker and I always say "WE" do good work, as if we create these beautiful babies. It is neat watching this women transform. They come in all giddy with there excited husbands. Then, by week 34...these demanding, tired, swollen souls are not so giddy anymore. However, at their 6 weeks postpartum visit they wheel these beautiful creatures, that Crevon (my co-worker) and I created, up to our desk. It feels so good to see these happy mommies, happy again! Can you tell that I love my job! It has been fun seeing all the babies that were delivered around Jamie's due date.

Jamie is downstairs sleeping. One of the few things he is doing really well at! He again woke up at 3:30am to eat. This once a night thing is great. Robin says that he is really liking his bath. She says he is loving the warm bath. This is a good thing. He is really a good baby. Oh, and yesterday, Melissa and Chad, we did receive the gift from Mrs. Joan and Mr. Jay! The outfits are really cute. I will be getting the rest of my thank you notes out soon. Tell them thank you!

Well, today has been calm, I hope that it stays this way. I can't wait to hear from Aubrey. I miss her. I think th
at tonight I will leave you with a calm picture of James Bernard Gray.

2 comments:

Christy Gray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Robin said...

I've told Grandpa Bernie that I won't be coming home. I've fallen in love with a younger man. . . who, by the way, is much more cuddlier than Grandpa Bernie.

Jamie is becoming very attentive to sounds and scenery. We've done a lot of walking around the house looking in mirrors and looking at many, many objects. Today, June 4th, I placed his toy mirror in his crib so he could see himself. I think I heard him say , "Hey, who is that cute and adorable guy." I wish we lived closer . . . the fun is just beginning with Jamie and Aubrey. Christy & Steve, cherish (and try to remember . . .lol) every moment as you know the times flies by too quickly.

Love,
Grandma Robin