"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, June 2, 2008

Gray's from around the globe...



Steve wrote me this morning and this is what he had to say:
We had our first talks last night, and I fell asleep during some of them. I was so tired! WE started dinner at 9:30 last night after the mayor spoke to us in a castle. Then we had tapas (dinner of lots of appetizers) in the courtyard of the castle. It was so beautiful. We kept saying¨"I can´t believe I´m drinking wine in Spain in a castle!" I think they are really trying to show off their city, and they are very proud of it. That´s fine with me. Anyway, I finally got 8 hours of sleep last night. It was great! I´m so glad Aubrey did well. I was worried about it. I can´t wait to see the DVD. I saw these spanish dresses at some street shops that I think I´ll get Aubrey one.

I spoke to Aubrey tonight! She sounded great. She is now with Grandma Marilyn and Papa Ed. She will have a blast.

Today was my first day back. Jamie slept real well last night. I only got up once. So I got some great rest. Everyone was so sweet at work! I also received Jamie's hospital pictures today. I have to send a special thanks to Ashley, Michael, Dillan, and Dalton for the adorable sleeper. It was really special Ash!

Well I don't have much for tonight. I am going to get off the computer and soak my feet. Robin wants me to try her "YOGA FEET"! I have had sore feet for a few weeks and she wants me to try this to stretch them out! I am game for anything!

Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite...as Aubrey says "EVERY" night!


No comments: