"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, June 27, 2008

Mangnetic Moments....

Have you ever had one of those random moments that you cross paths with someone that is so odd that it truly seems to be magnetic?

OK, so I can explain. I tend have odd moments that I consider to be magnetic. Where I cross paths with some one and I must be attracted to this person by some magnetic force! I have 3 examples. So, we had set of neighbors that lived at the top of the hill in our old neighborhood. A few years after living their I went to work in a different Dillard's. The husband happened to work at that store. Well, I knew his wife and son. But, never connected that he was the daddy. Anyway, a few months before we left, they moved. Well, one afternoon last year we shopping at Sam's club. There was Johnny! How ODD! How Magnetic!

This is another recent one. Steven does our grocery shopping, it is cheaper and less stressful on all of us. Anyway, here lately, I have gone, or go with him on occasion. There is a man that I tend to cross paths with every time. He rides one of those scooters around Wal-Mart. He has really nasty feet. I see to cross paths all the time with him when I go. Now, Steve says, maybe he is at Wall-Mart all the time! Whatever, it is Magnetic.

The last has been this week. So, I guess Tuesday, I had this CRAZY, strange-O, come by my desk. She was not a patient of mine. She was lost. She was late for an appointment, and didn't know where she needed to go. I gave here directions and she continued to yell and throw the f-bomb. So, I decided to take her myself to make her feel better and to get her out of my waiting area. She swore all down the escalator as loud as could be. I just smiled and said that I was sorry. Anyway, so that was that, without me even explaining what she was wearing and how she looked. So, today another "MOMENT", I am at a red light, and there she is. Outside crossing the street, yelling at herself, there was no else. So, no the red light was not at the hospital, Steven. So you can't say that she is at the hospital a lot. I just don't know...is it MAGNETIC?

Yeah, I know that some type of magnetic force in the pathway of my life is attracting "NUTS and really STRANGE" people. Or, are these the ones that I notice?

That is enough of my strangeness, back to my POLLIWOGS.
Aubrey is coming home tomorrow and Jamie slept all night again, cross your fingers for 4! I am tired and plan to go to bed early.

No comments: