"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ruby's

Tonight I was able to go to dinner with Melissa, Chase, and Haley. These again, are very special people in our lives. They are our Mebane friends. Melissa has taken me (the transplant) as she calls me, and helped me so much. She is a true sister. Our girls take dance together. We try to do dinner on Tuesday's after dance when we can. We usually try to get together as much as possible for the girls to play. Anyway, Jamie and I had dinner with the girls. All Chase and Haley wanted to know was where was Aubrey? When is she coming back? How is she getting home? I have a feeling we will be getting them together soon.

I did get an email from Grandma Robin today. I am sure that she really tired. She has kept Aubrey bouncing from one thing to another. Aubrey is going to have wonderful memories from this trip. Anyway here is what Grandma Robin had to say about Aubrey!

Grandma Robin is fading fast . . . Aubrey can't wait to see her Daddy tonight. She's so excited. We've been counting the days until she sees Daddy and gets to go home to Mommy, Jamie and Dill . . . and Sage and Basil. I've started to lose track of time so I'm just enclosing a few of my favorite photos with captions.
Saturday Night Boredom
Wrapping Grandpa in all the blankets we own - in 90 degree weather !!!

Grandpa & Aubrey watching "Aladdin" and surfing Ebay:


Sunday Afternoon at the Pool
Is surfing in her future?
Posing for Grandma . . . Grandma loves hats !!!!
Sunday Night at Crockett Park - She needed a few dance lessons (she dances a lot like her Dad ??!!)















More swimming . . . this girl could stay in the water all day and night















































No comments: