"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, June 20, 2008

This post's for you, Chad

Steve writing today. Chad Dickey was one of my college roommates. Last night my mom gave us a night out on a date, which I don't think we've had since Jamie was born. Come to think of it, I think it was quite a while even before Jamie was born. Anyway, we had a good dinner a Carrabas, although it was weird eating Italian when they couldn't serve tomatoes.

Coming back to Chad, we passed two restaurants nearby that brought back memories from college. One was "Dickey's", which made us think of Chad. We thought he would appreciate the pic since he reads the blog. The next was McCalister's which was one of our favorite places to eat at Auburn. Fun memories... it was a good way to start the date. Here's a few pictures for Chad:

1 comment:

Chad said...

People have often asked me if I'm part of the family that owns the BBQ joints. Sadly, I'm not.

McAlister's: The Godfather on a croissant - it's heaven