"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st Ear infection...

Yes, we know why we are not sleeping. Steven did the drive through ear check this morning. Not really, but sorta. He made it to the walk- in clinic, where we take them. I took Aubrey to school while he did that. We had to wait to tonight to get the Rx filled.

Aubrey had dance. We three went to that, while Steven worked late, making up for this morning. Then he went to Sam's Club and we three went to Wal-Mart. I have a bridal shower at work, and I needed to bring drinks and a present. I pulled out of Wal-Mart, at 8:00. Luckly, I had gotten Aubrey a happy meal, before I picked her up. So, she had eaten. Jamie wouldn't take his bottle at dance, so when we left Wal-Mart he had his melt down. I called Steven, he meet me on the front porch to help get the kids in and Jamie fed.

Aubrey is now a sleep, and Steven is working on Jamie. He just keeps smiling. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

abryant said...

So sorry to hear you have an ear infection, but glad that the problem can be solved. I'll pray for a speedy recovery!

Christy Gray said...

Yeah, I hope that we all get good sleep tonight. I am really enjoying your blog.