"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, September 26, 2008

Whoa Jamie slow down...

So, this week he has learned to sit up. Basically balance a little. He can role back to front and front to back really well. And what about tonight...TEETH! That is right. He has one bottom tooth through and one trying. All so quick. I found his tooth while I was bathing him tonight.

We have had a very busy day. We went to work/daycare, like the norm. When I got off work, Steven and I went to my physical therapy appiontment. Then, we got the polliwogs and headed to Mebane. Aubrey had a game tonight. So, we rushed home and changed her. Then we headed over to the fields. As we got her on the field and sat in our chairs, we said ahhh. Then, the coach's wife reminded Steven that it was our snack night! "WHAT". So, I ran down to the grocery store while they were playing.

We are now home and have Aubrey in the bed. We are about to get Jamie down soon. I guess maybe we'll open a bottle of wine and watch the presidential debate tonight. Should be interesting!

No comments: