"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Burr...

It has really gotten chilly this week. We are even wearing jackets! I am liking this weather, now if the leaves can change in the next 2 weeks, we will have a beautiful trip to the mountains.

We all had a great day. Aubrey did not have practice this afternoon, her coach called and canceled. That was nice, we were able to clean around the house this afternoon. Aubrey even helped. After their bathes Steven played board games with her while I put Jamie to sleep. He was really tired tonight. I went with Aimee for a walk, after that. It was nice to be able to walk. It was real misty tonight and the wind was strong, however it was worth it.

As you can tell, I don't know to much tonight. So, I am going to leave you with a funny. Last night I talked about our trip to the Goodwill. And remember that Aubrey calls it "the broken toystore". Well, my child...runs up to Mrs. Jean at daycare and in her very proud voice. She says, "Look at my new puppy...I got it from "The Broken Toystore" and it was the cleanest one". Mrs. Jean was like, oh you did! I felt so, small. I wouldn't let her pick other toys b/c they were nasty. But, I thought that this little puppy was pretty clean. And she had to announce it.
I was so embarrassed. And she was so proud. I guess not a bad story for 99 cents.

No comments: