"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, September 5, 2008

Carrots...yummy.







Tonight I stayed home while Aubrey and Steven went to her game. I really wanted to go. It started to drizzle, and I didn't want to get Jamie out in the rain.

While they were gone I fed Jamie carrots. He really liked them. Much better than peas. Aubrey hates peas too. Jamie will swallow them, because they are in his mouth, however he makes faces. He is now eating at school also, so he is eating more and more. He likes to hold the spoon, however he chokes on it. He sticks it too far in his mouth.

After dinner we went to the playroom, and played in exersaucer for a while. Then, we had a long bath. He loves to kick in the water. He goes nuts in the water. Then, we went to his room for tummy time. He is starting to get a little rash on his bottom, so I was trying to let him air dry. I kept him going until he was ready for the night time bottle. He sucked it down, and crashed.

Steven and Aubrey came home. They did get to play soccer, but tonight she was not so interested. However, they made it through it. She is now in the floor with Steven working on what she calls "HOMEWORK". She has these books for letters, addition and subtraction, and I am not sure what the other is, but she does about a page or two at night. She likes them.

I am not sure what tomorrow will bring. We need to clean, get groceries, do laundry and watch Auburn. I know what is first on the list for Steve. We are now starting to get rain from this hurricane, it should be through here I think about noon. So, if you are tracking this, on the weather channel.com our zip code is 27302.

Steven and I have gotten the kids to bed, maybe not to sleep. However, we are going to slip downstairs to couch and rent a movie off the tv. Maybe, I can get him to rent a chick flick.

I thought that I would leave you with a video of Jamie. Enjoy and good night.


No comments: