"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nap time.

So, I had to call in today. Jamie was running a fever throughout the night. I was afraid to send him to school. So, Steven went to work today, by himself. Aubrey slept in. She woke up looking for Steven. She didn't understand that it wasn't Saturday.

Back to Jamie. We have had his temp down this morning. I just hope it doesn't shoot up this afternoon. I am ready to go back to work. This home stuff is for the birds. There is no rest in it.
I guess there is no rest at work either. It is just routine and that is how I roll.

There are no plans this afternoon. There are a few chores that I will do, but we will be cuddling and waiting on Steven to get home.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Cuddling sounds GREAT!!I wish I could do that. We are about to be rushing around like crazy!!!